iPhone X – Overview
Apple iPhone X smartphone was launched in September 2017. The phone comes with a 5.80-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1125 pixels by 2436 pixels. Apple iPhone X price in India starts from Rs. 86,399.
This phone is powered by hexa-core Apple A11 Bionic processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the smartphone packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 7-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Apple iPhone X runs iOS 11 and is powered by a 2716mAh non removable battery. It measures 143.60 x 70.90 x 7.70 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 174.00 grams.
It is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope and Barometer.
The Apple iPhone X is one of the premium smartphones in the market; the device packs more power than the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. The device features an OLED display which is a first from the company. Also, there isn’t a fingerprint scanner, and the iPhone X also does not come with a front-facing home button. Face ID replaces Touch ID on the iPhone X which lets users unlock the device by just looking at it. For imaging, the smartphone comes with dual 12-megapixel which along with a dual-tone LED flash that helps you shoot images in the dark. The rear camera also comes bundled with features such as optical image stabilization, autofocus, etc. The iPhone X is also equipped with a 7-megapixel front-facing camera.
For power, the handset ships with a non-removable Li-Ion 2,716mAh battery which can last longer than most devices which have been a trademark of Apple smartphones.
iPhone X – Detail Specifications and Features
- Dimensions : 143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7 mm
- Weight : 174 g
- Built : stainless steel frame, Front/back glass
- SIM : Nano Sim slot
- Type : Super AMOLED capacitive Touchscreen, 16 M colors
- Resolution : 1125 x 2436 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)
- Size : 5.8”
- Protection : Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating.
- OS : iOS 11.1.1
- Chipset : Apple A11 Bionic
- CPU : Hexa core 2.39 GHz (2x Monsoon + 4x Mistral)
- GPU : Apple GPU, Three core graphics
- Internal : 64 Gb and 256 Gb with 3 Gb of RAM respectively.
- Memory Card : No slot has given
- Primary : Dual: 12 MP (f/1.8, 28mm) + 12 MP (f/2.4, 52mm), OIS, phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, quad-LED dual-tone flash.
- Features : Geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR.
- Video : 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps.
- secondary : 7 MP (f/2.2, 32mm), 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps, face detection, HDR
- Non-Removable Li-Ion 2716 mAh Battery.